Hi Thanks for visiting my blog. My Name is Jen I'm 44 years young :) I have 3 Children and 1 Grand Daughter, and just entering into a Relationship with a fantastic Guy, who supports my psp addiction lol
My Blog here is for Tags I have made using Paint Shop Pro Versions 9, 10 and 12, Though I don't have version 12 anymore, I used the trial version lol So I made as many tags with it that I could. But I have my 9 and 10 for now :)
My Tag Names are either Mz Jen or
Pure Magick !!!
My Boyfriend will be going into Nursing School when we can move to a better city that has a better Nursing Program then here.
Please Keep us in you're Prayers.
XoXo Mz Jen
WoW My 1st Award
it is such an honor
to have received this
award by Aimee ~ Ty hun
♥Proximade Award♥
Woohoo Received my 2nd award
From my bestest friend Trese
All my blog friends have this award.
So at this time I can't pass it on lol
WTG to all my friends!!
Wowwzzers My 3rd Award
Awarded to me By Aimee & Myrtle
Thank you both very much xoxox
you ladies rock !!!
Update on this awesome award
I receieved another Kreativ Blogger Award
from the Talented Katelynn's Designs ty hun xo
Ok Received this one now
For The 4th Time
From The ever so Talented
and my sis Trese
Thank you sweety xoxo
The rules of this award are to say 7 things I love and to then pass this award onto 7 people.
♥ I Love ♥
♥ Dennis
♥ My kids
♥ My Grand daughter
♥ Jesus
♥ PSP
♥ Trese
My blog list is growing and not yet
up to 7 that I can award to.
All my friends blogs are deserving
of this award.
Congrats to you all for receiving
This award
A Job well done to each one of you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment