Hey everyone,
Back with something new.
My 1st time ever to make papers
that I offer.
I guess you could say I am in
the Christmas Spirit .
This is my gift to you all.
It is a Freebie..
The Papers are tagger size
600x600 Pixels PNG
I made these in Photoshop
and Paintshop pro.
All from scratch.
My TOU are Simple and basic
Please read .
Personal Use only not for profit.
as I have offered these for " Free "
Do not claim them as you're own
Do not share them in any kind of site
on the web.
Please direct people to my blog
to download them.
and please leave file names intact.
and Please let me know you have downloaded them.
There is a comment box where the download is .
Enjoy & Happy Holidays
Mz Jen
You can download it HERE







































1 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).
Post a Comment