Hey everyone ~
I made This Frame, Button & Bow
and thought I would share.
100% of the Frame, Button & Bow
are from Scratch.
It is In PSD Format
so all versions and people
using photoshop can use them :)
I have included my TOU in the zip file.
I am not a regular element maker, but
from time to time I like to dabble in it lol
Hope someone can use it, and if you do I would
love to see what you have done with it.
Hugz Mz Jen xxxx
You can download it HERE 
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Misc Frame, Button & Bow
Posted by Mz Jen Tags at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).
Post a Comment